WHAT GOVERNMENT LOOKS FOR WHEN AUTOMATING
We understand that the governments mission is ever evolving in both scope and quantity. However, the mission does not wait, and the timeline shortens every day for the continuous fulfillment of that mission. The government must adopt a culture of eliminating of processes riddled with wasted cycles. The public expects the government to keep pace with the private sector in the delivery of services, and to exceed the capabilities of adversaries, both foreign and domestic. Those capabilities, at minimum, leverage the same commercially available automation systems, tools, and methodologies. Unfortunately, the automation space is vast with many disparate solutions that require an integrator to stitch all the solutions together, both on an application and infrastructure level.
As a result, the government faces a vast labor shortage of the people with qualifications and skillsets required to evolve the operational capabilities.
CORE AUTOMATION CAPABILITIES
Presidio Federal leverages experienced, and skilled resources with a proven process of examining an organization’s workflows for the purpose of identification of toil and envisioning of potential improved operational efficiency.
- Interviews & Surverys
- Emphasis on KPIs & SLAs
- Intelligence Gathering & Analysis Including Extract, Transform Load (ETL), Application Dependency Mapping (ADM)
Presidio Federal leverages a deep pool of experience with many platform vendors and integrates them together into a cohesive DevOps CI/CD pipelined solution as your value-added partner.
- Project, Process, and Platform Management
- Version Control Systems
- Jira, Trello, SNOW, & other integrations
- Pull/Merge Security
- Software & Infrastructure
- Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), Configuration-as-Code(CaC), and GitOps
- Imperative vs Declarative Tools
- DevOps Branching Strategies
- Container Management & Orchestration
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Deployment & Server Monitoring
- Configuration Management
- CI / Deployment Automation Tools
- Artifact Management Tools
- Codeless Test Automation Tools
- Business Process Augmentation
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI&ML)
Workflow Automation Implementation
Given the massive cultural change required for the government to be successful in the new digitally transformed world, having a mentor and champion for government operational teams on their digital transformation journey is where we bring value. Through DevOps to a cloud-native state, where the toil has been minimized through automation, and more of the government’s use of taxpayer dollars are directly spent on the mission.