Presidio Federal leverages a vast set of contract vehicles to accommodate agency purchasing requirements. Our vetted alliance ecosystem of federal systems integrators, small businesses of all designation types and specialized government contractors offer us ever expanding methods for streamlining the acquisition process.
Our portfolio of federal contract vehicles includes the following. Please click the contract name to learn more.
NASA SEWP V
Contract Number: SEWP5, GROUP D NNG15SC45B
Period of Performance: May 1, 2015-April 30, 2025
Authorized Buyers: for use by NASA, all Federal Agencies including Department of Defense and
approved support service Federal Agency contractors
Contract Overview: The NASA Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) V government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC) provides for information technology and communication (ITC), audio/visual product solutions, and related product services for all federal agencies.
● Available to all federal agencies and approved service providers
● Easiest and fastest ordering procedure using pre-competed contracts.
● Firm fixed price order type with no maximum order limit
● Lowest surcharge (0.34%)
● Long track record of providing premier customer service and outreach
|SEWP V Contract Number||NNG15SC45B|
|Group D / Business Designation:||Other Than Small|
|Company Name:||Presidio Government Solutions|
|Doing Business As:||541519|
|Contract Period:||May 1, 2015 – April 30, 2025 (with option)|
The SEWP V contract is for use by all Federal agencies and approved federal agency support service contractors.
To Obtain a Quote
Contact us directly at [email protected] or utilize the SEWP on-line Quote Request Tool (QRT) at https://www.sewp.nasa.gov/sewp5public/security/login.sa
Please find the Presidio SEWP Ordering Guide here.
NASA SEWP V – DOD ESI CISCO AC
Contract Number: SEWP V NNG15SC45B
Period of Performance: Ends 4/30/2025
Authorized Buyers: DOD
Contract Overview: Cisco Agency Catalog
● Provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes.
● Premier customer service and outreach.
● Acquisition insight.
● Partnership with Government entities.
NIH NITAAC CIO – CS
Contract Number: HHSN316201500021W
Period of Performance: May 1, 2015-April 30, 2025
Authorized Buyers: Federal government agencies
Contract Overview: The Chief Information Officer – IT Commodities and Solutions (CIO-CS) is a ten (10) year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract, Administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Any federal civilian or DoD agency may use this contract to fulfill an extensive range of mission critical IT requirements as diverse as Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, and Health IT.
- CIO-CS is a Best in Class (BIC) IDIQ GWAC. CIO-CS Contract Holders have been vetted through an arduous source selection process, ensuring that the pool of contractors are optimal, resulting in substantial savings in time and resources for federal agencies in need of IT services and solutions.
- Flexible pricing arrangements including Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Cost-Plus-Award-Fee (CPAF), Cost-Plus-Incentive-Fee (CPIF), and Time-and-Material (T&M)
- Flexibility to use “hybrid” contract types to fit the need of unique requirements
- Available for CONUS and OCONUS procurements
The CIO-CS contract is managed by the NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC).
Presidio GSA MAS
Contract Number: GS-35F-333GA
Period of Performance: March 30, 2017 – March 29, 2027
Authorized Buyers: federal, state, and local government buyers
Contract Overview: IT Schedule 70 is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract. It is an IT procurement vehicle that offers a comprehensive array of state-of-the-art IT products, services, and solutions. The Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 grants agencies direct access to experts in commercial IT hardware, software, and services for the government IT Community.
- The IT 70 Schedule allows for choice, flexibility, ease of use, and access to the highest quality of IT products, services, and solutions.
- Cost savings are generated via pre-negotiated ceiling prices that provide significant discounts from commercial pricing and serve as a starting point for head-to-head competition or further negotiations.
- Simplified online ordering and use of Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs).
- The GSA IT Schedule 70 as a major source for simplified IT purchases.
The GSA IT 70 Schedule is administered by the General Services Administration.
Our portfolio of certifications includes the following. Please click the certification name to learn more.
We’re proud to announce that ISACA has appraised our organization at CMMI Maturity Level 3.
What our CMMI Maturity Level 3 rating means for you:
• We use organizational standards and tailoring to address project and work characteristics.
• Our projects use and contribute to organizational assets.
• We focus on achieving both project and organizational performance objectives.
• We’re dedicated to continuous performance improvement and producing the highest quality of
products and services.
Click here to learn more.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 20000
- ISO 27001
- CMMC L1 – Completed
- CMMC L2 – Estimating 2022
- Compliance with NIST 800-171